Start making a difference today by doing these little things:
- Brush your teeth in the shower.
- Reuse plastic wrap, food storage bags, or aluminum foil.
- Wash your clothes in cold water.
- Use half your usual amount of shampoo, conditioner, or body wash.
- Get out of the shower five minutes earlier than usual.
- Turn off the lights when you leave a room.
- Set the thermostat two degrees lower than usual.
- Shut your computer down before going to bed.
What little life changes have you made? Have you made a significant dent in your budget? Let readers know in the comments!