Things have been really hectic for Donnie and me lately. It's not always easy to stay "sane," but I'm trying my best! Menu planning is one of the easiest ways I do this. Knowing what to buy at the store, what we'll be eating each night, and what food preparation needs to be done makes both our lives much easier.
- rotini with red sauce and Italian sausage, garlic breadsticks, asparagus
- creamy corn and carrot chowder, dinner rolls, broccoli
- rice and black bean burritos, sour cream, carrot sticks
- homemade pepperoni pizza, broccoli
- beef stew with carrots and potatoes, dinner rolls, asparagus
- dinner out with friends
For more great meal plans, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie!